Custom Search

Halo Cafe Competition!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Saturday, 15 Nov 2008. I heard my friend is going to compete in the competition so i went there to helped him took some photos and improve my stupid skill..but after i finish it..i just realize most all the photos cant be use -.-" it's blur!! oh gosh...i really need an external flash for it. if not i cant really take any nice pictures in indoor....at least i use my prime lens to take the photos and that time im just the only one using DSLR so i don't wanna go so near the stage, hopefully i can have my flash as soon as possible. Back to topic, i went there around 6 something then the competition is start around 7.30. Wen Jiet told me that have 23 competitors and need to finished before 9.30pm, i was like shocked!! 23 people how to finish in such a short time..because 9.30pm that will have some function. So i stay there til around 11 something until it finished then just went home.
Wenjiet

Anthony

Pictures above is my friends that joining the competition....the pictures color is too yellow and orange -.-" cos the place is too dark and orange background...sorry wenjiet, don have any nice pictures ler...just few only...hahaha others will upload at flickr, can go there have a look.

-End-

0 comments: