Custom Search

R.I.P Muffin....

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Saturday 25th october 2008, i woke up around 7 something...because need to send my car to workshop cause of the battery died....just like usual bath and prepared...i went downstair wanna feed muffin (bunny) then i saw the cage there...and then i was like eh..where's the bunny go? cos everytime when i went down will show her (think is a female bunny) standing at the door cage waiting for me...but today didnt show up...i go near to the cage and saw her lying down there...Oh GOSH!! she is dead....i feel so sad...wanna cry but i cant...

back to 24th night, like usual helped her cleaning the cage and changed the towel...she was so healthy jumping here and there...prepared fresh kangkung and water for her...then i was watching her eating the kangkung for about 10mins there...i really cant believe the next day she died in there...why why!!??? i still planning make a big place to let it out, play and take photo of her...but she leave me.....im so sad...really so sad....wat can i do....i thought im good taking care of it..surfing net how to taking care of rabbit...but til the end...really don't know what make her died...bloated? food poisoning? etc etc?

haiz...after i send my car to chia's workshop, i back to my mum's shop...ate the breakfast..and i feel so down...i walked to city fan alone....walked around about 1 hour + there to relax my feeling...around 9 something my dad went home to help me bury her...i was waiting my car at the shop....others part skip....i thought im ok oledi...but then when just now i reach home...i saw the cage...i start feel so down again....thinking of muffin now...Rest In Peace Muffin!! T.T sorry sheila, i can't take care of it til u come back...really sorry...>.<

-End-

2 comments:

~Cyndizz~ said...

过 了 就 让 他 过 吧 , 放 松 心 情 。 它 的 主 人 会 了 解 的

said...

谢谢你。。已经好多了。。它的主人很快就会忘记了。。。哈哈哈哈哈 和你一样有健忘症。。=P