Custom Search

Arrange Photos!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Today so boring, i was nothing to do (shhhh) so arrange all my old pics...look like really long inside my laptop didnt go and touch it...can view it on my photography link. I think is been a long time i didnt go out take photo using my camera oledi....need to find sometime to play wif it...also wanna post some pics in here..hehe take a look of this pics.. that nite whole sarawak not current at all then he was walking around...the worker at halo cafe asked him not to walked around...will scare off the ppl hahahaha....

叶冠贤
E-世纪歌唱比赛
歌名: One night in 北京

this is another pic for semi-final singing competition....
lazy to upload so much in here..others pics can go to my photography website and see it...this will be the last one...very old pic...but is very nice.. here u go,

傅国风
Song : Big City

that's all for now....haha will be continue later....

-End-

0 comments: