Custom Search

The Secret (秘密)

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I finally got the secret! what's the secret? yeah what is it? I think most of the people is thinking what is the secret am i talking about?...So the Secret is a book written by Rhonda Byrne. I watch the film for the secret and read the daily teaching about the secret so now i got the book but is in chinese version, i'll try to get englisn version when i finish this. Some people will think why am i so crazy about this secret? That's nothing and it's just a book! Nah! When i read through it i just realize that the secret is surrounding us. Try to find out that...

Do you guys really believe in a wish? when you make a wish, anyone that can grant ur wish for u? I try to look back from my previous post, i found out that the things that i want and all is here...i wish for a netbook and i put out the picture of it and thinking which one to get, but i didnt go and get it. Few month later, my mum called me and she bought a netbook..and asked me to teach her how to use it. This is not a Coincidence, this is just like a attraction. So in the secret it called Law Attraction...try to recall back ur memory, maybe this also happened to u before.

Most of the people know about this secret and they understand what is written in the secret, but they doesn't know how to use the secret? So do I?

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions" - Albert Einstein

0 comments: