Custom Search

What a "lucky" Saturday!!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Last sat, decided to watch clash of titans at cineplex..sms yung how, yih you and jac..too bad jac not in miri, but the funny thing is we misinterpret in the sms..

Me: wan movie later?

Jac: So long didnt find me de...Nw just find me o...aduh.. im nw at miri ler...at miri u didnt find me de....ishhhh

Me: (blur blur) oi oi u mess me with someone is it?

Jac: No o...u ask me go movie o...Nt meh?

Me: (getting more blur) then i said she sound like talking to others -.-" then i mistype this part..U not miri meh?? <=== aiks...not miri...wat is not miri!!!lol miss a "IN" word..

Jac: Yalor, hehe me at miri boring til grow mushroom but u didnt find me!

(im blur!! then i went to yih you's house fetch him and show him the msg...asked him to help me reply...i wanna faint oledi)

Yih you (using my phone) : Eh u noe which david m i?

Jac: Knw ar...y duno? i dun hav a lot fren name david wor..

Me: Is it? -.- so how later?? wan go movie mah??

Jac: Im nt miri o...hehe

DANG!!! BANG THE WALL!! mean from her 1st msg wrote nw is nt!! ahhhh...


(outside cineplex)

wow so many ppl...queue quite long over there....then i go to the back and queue up...then got one little punk!! talk with the girl til cut my line...eh come on im not invisible...then i move my head to the back see yih you...

Me: oi that kid cut my queue -.-"

Yih you: ....

then i just ignore that punk...nvm, let him be...so the movie quite ok for me....the storyline just like wat i expected...it quite like percy jackson the lightning thief...afterthat i went to popular to find book, so i got the secret chinese version. Went down and wanna to eat ice cream then saw the punk again...so went to ATM 1st, queue up again...another gals cut my line again, behind got one guy said mana boleh cut line macam itu...but i don think the gals heard it, so they just continue get their money -.-" look like that day im invisible, or they tot im worker just standing there.....wahahhahaaha...even went to Ice cream there the worker said front two line is last serve, asked me to come back later....i was like!! was like!! nothing...then went to another place...

HOHOHO, that was a great saturday for me...

0 comments: